The Student News Site of Olentangy Berlin High School

The Berlin Bulletin

The Berlin Bulletin

The Berlin Bulletin

Poll

This poll has ended.

Best place to be during spring break?

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

Fall festivities kick off

Fall festivities kick off

As we dive deeper into the fall season, there are many places to visit that enhance the special feel of fall and places that can feed your love of fear. From corn mazes to pumpkin patches to haunted houses, central Ohio has it all. Check out all of the fall and Halloween activities you can attend that are very close to home!

Leed’s Farm:

Located just 11 miles from Berlin, Leed’s Farm is a family favorite throughout the fall season. From slides, to zip lines, to hay rides, they have it all! They offer over 15 activities for people of all ages. Entry is only $20 and includes every activity except the “Big Zip.” This is a perfect place to go with friends and family to enjoy the fall weather. Leed’s is open through Oct. 28th and will run 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays.

8738 Marysville Rd

Ostrander OH 43061

ZOMBIEzi Bay/Boo at the Zoo: 

Columbus Zoo and Aquarium transforms into a world of Halloween fun for the fall season. Boo at the Zoo offers a hay maze, giant pumpkin carving, train rides, and more. Along with all of these fun activities, animals will be out and about, as well as scheduled events like the cheetah run. Boo at the Zoo is offered every weekend through Oct. 29 and will run 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Fridays, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Saturdays, and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sundays. Guests are encouraged to wear an appropriate costume and participate in the Halloween fun! Along with this, Zoombezi Bay is transformed into ZOMBIEzi Bay. ZOMBIEzi Bay offers haunted houses, scare zones, rides, and more. This scary experience is on the calendar every weekend through Oct. 29 and will run 6 p.m. to 12 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays, and 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Sundays. 

4850 W Powell Rd, Powell, OH 43065

Lynd Fruit Farm:

Lynd Fruit Farm is certainly a fall family favorite with their apple orchard, pumpkin farm, and corn maze! They also have a market open year round that offers fresh produce, gifts, and more. Lynd offers apple and pumpkin picking through late October or while they last and is open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Wednesday through Sunday. The “‘Lyndiana Jones’ Corn Maze” is open through Oct. 29. The corn maze runs 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays and 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Sundays.

9399 Morse Rd SW, Pataskala, OH 43062

More fall locations:

The Orchard and Company:

7255 US-42, Plain City, OH 43064

Cherry Hawk Farm:

16220 Springdale Rd, Marysville, OH 43040

Branstool Orchards:

5895 Johnstown-Utica Rd NE, Utica, OH 43080

Fear Columbus Haunted House:

2605 Northland Plaza Dr, Columbus, OH 43231

Haunted Hoochie:

13861 Broad St SW, Pataskala, OH 43062

Pataskala Haunted Forest:

8838 Refugee Rd SW, Pataskala, OH 43062

The Haunted Farm:

5450 Old Millersport Rd NE, Pleasantville, OH 43148

Jack O’Lantern World:

4951 Northwest Pkwy, Hilliard, OH 43026