The Student News Site of Olentangy Berlin High School

The Berlin Bulletin

The Berlin Bulletin

The Berlin Bulletin

Poll

This poll has ended.

Best place to be during spring break?

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

DBSN brings March Madness competition to OBHS

It is now March which means that March madness is starting in just a couple of days!

Berlin’s own Double Blue Sports Network will host a school-wide competition, sponsored by Sticky Fingers. To be eligible to win, you have to follow us on Instagram @doublebluesportsnetwork. You can stop by our table during all lunch periods on Monday, March 18 and Tuesday, March 19 to get your bracket. When you receive the bracket you should put your Instagram handle on it and fill it out. If you don’t know Basketball you can still do a bracket. You can choose based on colors, mascots, names of the team, etc.

All brackets will need to be turned in by the end of the school day on Wednesday, March 20. You can turn them in to DBSN staff in the Commons or in the box near the business hallway. If you do not have Instagram talk to the people at the table or see Mrs. Bush in room 2005 or Mr. Meadows in room 2004. Be sure you enter, because we will have prizes for the winners from our sponsors. After the Championship game is played, we will announce the winners and will contact you via your Instagram handle so make sure you continue to follow us through the end of the season. 

You should also stay followed all year round because we provide updates for all your favorite Berlin sports. You can also follow us on Twitter, TikTok, Facebook, and Instagram.

Instagram: @doublebluesportsnetwork

Twitter: @doublebluesn

Tik Tok: @doublebluesportsnetwork

Facebook:@DoubleBlueSportsNetwork