The Student News Site of Olentangy Berlin High School

The Berlin Bulletin

The Berlin Bulletin

The Berlin Bulletin

Poll

This poll has ended.

Best place to be during spring break?

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

British Vogue editor makes a mark

British Vogue editor makes a mark

British Vogue editor Edward Enninful decided to go out with a bang creating a cover that won’t be forgotten.

After unexpectedly stepping down in June after over six years as editor, he decided his final cover should make a statement. He assembled 40 female celebrities from pop stars like Miley Cyrus to fashion icons like Gigi Hadid; there are many familiar faces that many have looked up to throughout the years such as Oprah Winfrey. 

“When it came to my last issue, I knew the cover would be dedicated to women. Of course! Women have shaped British Vogue for close to 108 years now, and have certainly informed every moment of my six-and-a-half-year tenure here, to say nothing of leading and guiding me through my entire life,” Enninful said, according to CNN.

Enniful notes that not one woman could encapsulate or represent all of womankind which is why he chose a diverse class of women. His goal is to allow for both diversity and a multitude of voices to shine through.

Releasing next month as the March 2024 issue, it is sure to make history and allow for a boost in the fashion community.