Sanepalli urges others to get involved

Kaylee Simon, Intro student

Clubs are an important part of high school so far for Neha Sanepalli 26’. 

Sanepalli is currently in the stage crew as a stage manager. 

“I joined stage crew to learn more about how a production is put on at Berlin,” Sanepalli said.

Sanepalli recommends stage crew to anybody who wants to learn more about theater or how a production is put on at Berlin and have a fun environment while doing so. 

“[It’s a]great space to build relationships, it’s fun getting involved, there is something in the theater department for everyone, there’s a very versatile environment,” Sanepalli said. 

Sanepalli is also in Blue Ink writing club for the chill ambiance of the writing space. In the future she would enjoy staying with the stage crew along with joining the Claw Team. 

“Claw team really helped, especially on the first day of school and orientation with where to go and what to do.  I want to do that same help for freshmen in the future,” Sanepalli said. 

She wants to help the freshman feel more comfortable the way she did. Sanepalli also wants to join the National Honor Society in junior year. 

“It will look really good on college resumes,” Sanepalli said. 

In addition to NHS and Claw Team when she’s an upperclassman she would be inclined to take wood shop and forensic science. From what she’s seen and heard about it, it looks like an enjoyable class.

“The murder mystery assignments look cool, you get to learn alot about investigation. It reminds me of  Nancy Drew,” Sanepalli said. 

Additionally, Sanepalli currently takes Intro to Journalism. She recommends it to everybody for many reasons. 

“It brings out a different perspective of the background of the school; how The Bulletin is put together and the yearbook. We also get to learn a new style of writing,” Sanepalli said. 

Her favorite class she currently takes is honors world history with Allyson Cromleigh. Cromleigh makes the class a fun environment to be in. 

“It is a good amount of work and we have a fair amount of work time for it being an honors class. The assignments are rarely due the day after they are given,” Sanepalli said.  

Sanepalli recommends everyone to get  involved in clubs and take classes if they appeal to them.