The Student News Site of Olentangy Berlin High School

The Berlin Bulletin

The Berlin Bulletin

The Berlin Bulletin

Poll

This poll has ended.

Best place to be during spring break?

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

Freshman finds school pride special

Freshman Berkeley Wallace loves life at OBHS and finds the school’s pride very special.  

Wallace was born in Delaware, Ohio. She went to Cheshire Elementary School, Berkshire Middle School, and plans to spend the last four years of school at Berlin High School. Wallace thinks she wants to be an attorney after college. 

“[I’m] going to college and I don’t know exactly what I want to be but I’m leaning towards being an attorney,” Wallace said. 

Wallace is on the tennis team and plans to swim and play lacrosse for OBHS. Like most high schoolers, she loves to go to football games. Her favorite part about games is the powder toss during home games and loves to spend time with her friends. 

“There’s a lot of things I like, mainly just Friday night football games, they get me through the week… I enjoy being around friends and having a good time and during home games I look forward to the power toss,” Wallace said.

Wallace experienced her first homecoming on Sept. 23. She went with her friends and enjoyed it a lot. She wore a beautiful black and gold dress. She got to spend a lot of time with her friends which was her favorite part. She is excited for homecoming next year. 

“Homecoming was really fun and I’m looking forward to it next year. My favorite part was just being able to get together with friends and the set up for dance was really nice,” Wallace said. 

In her free time, Wallace likes to go outside and spend time with her family. Her favorite food is pizza and she loves to travel to the beach. Wallace wants her first car to be a two door jeep. She has three favorite colors. 

“I have multiple [favorite colors]. I like red, blue and purple but blue is the best because it represents Berlin,”Wallace said.

Wallace’s favorite thing about herself is her confidence. 

“I’m confident about myself. I don’t really care about what people think or say about me,” Wallace said.