The Student News Site of Olentangy Berlin High School

The Berlin Bulletin

The Berlin Bulletin

The Berlin Bulletin

Poll

Best place to be during spring break?

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

Create an outfit with me

Create an outfit with me

Leeds Farm 

Female-  American Eagle Plaid Fleece & Love Shacket in deep burgundy, with the Cotton Seamless Fabric Tank Bodysuit in cream from Abercrombie and Fitch has a seamless look. For bottoms, the Zara Marine Straight High Rise Jeans in a blue wash would go perfectly. Accessorize with your choice of gold or silver jewelry, Target has some durable options. Converse is a good basic shoe that can’t go wrong with any outfit.

Male-  H&M Relaxed Fit Hoodie in light beige with the American Eagle Super Soft Flannel Shirt in brown is a great choice. The 90s Straight Jean in light wash from Abercrombie and Fitch. New Balance 550 for shoes. 

Movie Night

Female- Grey Bandit’s Just Like You set in mocha. American Eagles Core Necklace 3-Pack and some gold hoops would make this outfit complete. 

Male – Target’s Men’s Plaid Flannel Pajama Pants- Goodfellow & Co in the color gray. Essential Popover Hoodie in light heather gray from Abercrombie and Fitch.  

Fall festival fit 

Female- Big Comfy Sweater in light gray from Hollister. American Eagle Super High-Waisted Baggy Wide-Leg Cargo Jeans. For shoes, Women’s Chelsea Rain Boots – A New Day in black. 

Male- American Eagle’s AirFlex+ Ultrasoft distressed original bootcut jeans in the color moonstone light. The Long-Sleeve Premium Heavyweight Henley Tee in the color light brown. 574 Core in color nimbus cloud with white from New Balance. 

Pumpkin carving

Female – John Galt Black Mayson Off-The-Shoulder Top from Pacsun. Fleece Cargo Sweatpants in spring gray mix from Garage. The Classic Slipper ll in chestnut from UGG would be a good shoe to match. 

Male-YPB Freestyle Training Joggers in black from Abercrombie and Fitch. NCAA Ohio State Buckeye Men’s Bliblend T-Shirt from Target. Nike Air Max 90 shoes from Nike. 

Bonfire 

Female- Merokeety Women’s 2 Piece Outfits Fuzzy Fleece Pajama Set Long Sleeve Wide Leg Pants Loungewear in black from Amazon. Women’s Caroline Glittered Moccasin Slipper in black from Target. 

Male- Boston Soft Footbed in taupe from Birkenstock. Nike’s Sportswear Club Fleece sweatpants, in the color grey, are great. Paired with the Cincinnati Bengals Graphic Crew sweatshirt.